Easy to make, these meatballs are hearty, savory, and perfect for a family meal. We serve them in homemade marinara sauce over pasta, but they are also delicious all by themselves.
Serves 6 to 8
- 2 lbs. ground pork
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried fennel
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper (optional)
- (1 egg may be used to keep meatballs moist)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll into even sized balls (1 to 2 inches)
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet with a lip
- Bake for 15 minutes or until meatballs are brown and cooked through.
- Fold into fresh marinara sauce and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta.